Sunday, April 15, 2012

Leveling the Devil you know…

That was one crazy-fun-tastic weekend in San Diego! Kingdom-Con 2012 was a rousing success- I completed my goals, met TONS of fellow gamers, made lots of new friends, had loads of fun, survived a weird-spring-winter-hail-and-rainstorm, and even got to see my husband THE WHOLE TIME! Awesome fun, fodder for many follow-up blog posts in the weeks to come. I have to go unpack and do a huge brain dump of all the information, details, hints, tips, new questions, and plain-old-good memories of the past three days, then I’ll be back here this week with lots of juicy details…

Until then, a brief mental image:

An unbroken fighter, a paladin, a cleric, a ranged fighter, a gunslinger and a sorceress walk into a theatre…

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?